rethink, redesign and redo your interior........
this is me
- I am a Norwegian girl in my 4o'ies who currently lives in Luxembourg, the heart of Europe.
- I have a passion for interior, styling, photography, vintage and DIY projects
- I see beauty in most things, old or new.
- I believe that good taste has nothing to do with money.
- I prefer interiors that reflects the person(s) who live(s) there.
- I believe my taste is broad and could be described as eclectic, bohemian and chic with a touch of scandinavian simplicity and vintage treasures.
Since taking my degree in interior design in the 90'ies I have been working as a shop manager and interior decorator for 3 major companies in Norway. Since moving to Luxembourg in 2005 I have been working freelance as a interior consultant, stylist, photographer and writer.
"the color mint is optimistic, the smell of mint is fresh, any item in mint condition I love"
© copyright 2015
All content included on mintbyme.com is the property of the author and protected by Luxembourg and international copyright laws. Reproduction of the content of mintbyme.com without the written permission of the author is prohibited. Any use of the material on this site has to link back to mintbyme.com.